Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sephora Haul!

This haul is from last week. I was looking for a new shadow palette so I checked out sephora first cuz I knew since it was my birthday month I would get Philosophy's Vaniila Birthday Cake Bubble Bath/Body Wash/ Shampoo free with my order. I picked up the Mariposa Palette from Urban Decay, The Righteous Body Butter To Go, and a Brush Wand by sephora , and I got 3 free samples. So lets check it out!

This is the whole order I'll break it down for ya!


This is Urban Decay's Mariposa Palette which I believe is exclusively sold at Sephora. The colors from the top row left - right are Rockstar, which is much darker than it looks in this pic, its a deep shade of purple. Gunmetal, is basically a gunmetal grey color. Skimp, a very light peachy taupe. Infamous, this color looks way better in person, this is my fav. color in the palette, its a deep fuchsia. The last one in the top row is Wreckage(Love the name)its a medium brown sugar color.
The bottom row from left - right are Haight, a gorgeous deep ocean blue( my 2nd fav.)Next we have Money, this a light sea foam green. Mushroom, this is a light brown with some grey undertones. Spotlight, this a very very light almost translucent brown. Lastly we have Limelight( with this name I would expect some lime green in there but nope) this is a light shimmery copper color. They really do look more vibrant in person but I can never seem to capture their true colors. Overall I really do like this palette but I would have preferred more bright bold colors.

This is Sephora's Collection Brush Wand. This is four brushes all for your eyes that you can separate and then put to together magnetically. I just bought this because I thought it would be great to just toss in a makeup bag instead of having four separate ones. I also thought it would be much smaller than it actually is, wrong this thing is the size of 3-4 makeup brushes too. I will post a comparison pic underneath this to compare it to the size of a normal eye brush. I really didnt care for this it seems bulky to me and it just feels awkward holding it, plus the brushes themselves aren't that great either.
Way too big!

 This is The Righteous Butter Body Butter by Soap & Glory. Right now sephora is offering this in a 50 ml size for 5 bucks so I though I would try it. The description says it their signature pink fragrance with fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry,oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and vanilla notes on the bottom. Geez thats alot of very different scents, and guess what it doesnt smell like none of that to me, ok maybe oak moss cuz I have no clue what the hell that is, but this stuff smells like mens shaving cream. Im not kidding I had my b/f smell it and he agreed. What a waste of 5 bucks, I coulda got a really good coffee instead!

This was my free birthday gift from sephora, Philosophy's vanilla birthday cake bubble bath/ shower gel/ and shampoo in one. This did not dissapoint it smells like straight up like vanilla cake mix. I used it for bubble bath so I dont know how well it works as shampoo but its was free and free is almost always good! Thanks Sephora


These were the samples I chose Someday by Justin Bieber, ok I love Justin Bieber's music( I know I'm a dork) but I didnt think I would like his perfume but I gotta say Its pretty good. I gave this to my 4-yr. old step niece and she smiled from ear to ear, she had to put some on right away! Next I chose Addict To Life by Dior, I love this scent I dont know how to describe it but it smells awesome! I didnt really like any of the other choices so I picked this Dr. Brandt Pores No More, I haven't used this and probably never will but I'm keeping a bin of samples and such for a giveaway if I ever get any more subscribers! Thanks for stopping by!

Have you picked up anything good at Sephora lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment