Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pretty Addictions "The Enemy Collection"

Well I had a birthday this past Friday and my sister decided to pick me up some shadows from Pretty Addictions because she knows I truly am addicted to them and they released a new collection called "The Enemy Collection" and I just had to have it. I also got the " Novelty Neon Collection" which are Not Eye or Lip Safe but you can use them for face painting and such.

Ok i have ordered from Pretty Addictions many times and I have come to know the owner Kassandra pretty well and have to say she has spectacular customer service and shes the sweetest person. She doesnt just toss your order in a box and ship it, she adds so many personal touches to each and every order, you will see what I mean from the pics below.

How cute is that? With every order you also receive a free sample, a thank you card with a hand written message, and this gorgeous packaging. And shipping cost only 2 dollars yep you read that right $2.
She separated each collection into its own bag for me. Each container comes shrink wrapped so you don't have to worry about a package spilling during transport, which I appreciate.  On the bottom of each container she also lists  the ingredients and the name of that shade.
Sorry for the bad pic but I just couldnt seem to get a good one for the life of me, anyway you get the point.
Ooh aren't those pretty. This is "The Enemy Collection" From left to right we have White Lies, Bruised & Broken, Blonde Bombshell, Forbidden, Toxic, Midnight Sun, and High Life. This pic was taken without a flash and each shade is swatched over NYX jumbo pencil in Milk. This picture really doesnt do these colors justice cuz they are much more colorful in person. Every shade is deeply pigmented especially Toxic which is my personal favorite. Right now im wearing toxic, blonde bombshell, and white lies but once again couldnt get a good pic. Right now Toxic is the shadow of the week so if you spend $15 before shipping you get a 5gram jar free. You wouldnt believe how cheap her prices are they start at $1.25 and she also carries blush, bronzer, and luminizer. Every product shade has a unique name and just awesome color payoff.

To purchase head on over to www.prettyaddictions.com
to follow her blog go to www.prettyaddictionsblog.com

So do you have a favorite shade from The Enemy Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment