Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fortune Cookie Soap " Bubble Bars"

Fortune Cookie Soap launched their new fall products on Oct. 1st on BlogTV and the people that watched got a special code for 20% off their order on top of sale prices, as you know I love a sale! Well I recieved my 1st order yesterday( yes I ordered more than once lol)and can't wait to share with you what I got. Im not gonna review everything all at once cuz that would be a huge post but for about the next week or so I will be reviewing and posting about the products I bought. So why not kick it off with their brand spankin new Bubble Bars.


I chose In The Loop, Vivid, Unicorn Farts, Cram Your Face in my Sweet Pumpkin Pie, and Moves Like Jagger Bomb.



On the back of each package there are directions for use. They are super duper simple.


This big fatty here is "In the Loop", for some reason it is way bigger than all the others which is fine with me. It is supposed to smell like fruit loops cereal and guess what, it sure does to a T. I actually used this one today and I put about a 1/4 of it in and it did create some bubbles just not as many as I expected but it smells great! It has a layer of yellow on the bottom, white in the middle and blue on top
This super sparkly one is "Vivid". As you can see its bright pink with loads of purple glitter. While this one isnt as hefty as In the Loop its still a pretty good size. If you enjoy the smell of fruit punch you will love this, I can totally smell fruit punch and my nose is in heaven right now.

And what is this you say, well its "Unicorn Farts" of course. This is a bright pink with purple swirls and has some glitter in there as well. This smells amazing it smells a little sweet and a lot fruity. How cute is that name? So far this is on the top of my favorites list. If you wanna be the best smelling fart around go pick up one of these and indulge yourself in a hot bath.
I dont know about you all but I love me some pumpkin pie. This is "CramYour Face in my Sweet Pumpkin Pie". That name was just to funny to resist. This is way smaller than the rest, im not sure if they are all this size or just this one, anyway. Do you know what pumpkin pie smells like?, if so then you already know this smells like exactly that, Pumpkin Pie. This smells so damn good I could almost eat it, lol! Oh its an orangy peach color with a like a custard color swirled in.

And lastly we have "Moves Like Jagger Bomb". This is 2 oz smaller cuz its a lil cheaper than the others but you can still get a few baths out of it. Love Love LOve this one. This smells just like black licorice which is why I love it, its suppose to smell like black licorice and mountain dew but I can only pick up on the black licorice. Its about the size of a votive candle maybe a lil bigger and its purple with purple glitter.

Have you tried anything from fortunecookiesoaps yet, if not what are you waiting for get your butt over there and pick up a couple you'll be glad you did! Thanks for visiting, remember ill have a few more posts about what  else I ordered  in a day or two. See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment