Saturday, October 15, 2011

More Fortune Cookie Soap, Yep there's more!

As you all know I received 2 massive orders from Fortune Cookie Soap and I didn't want to do one giant post so here is another review for ya. The first one is the shampoo and conditioner bars.
Ok, trust me I know what your thinking " a bar of soap for your hair seems a lil weird" I thought the exact same thing untill I read and watched zillions of reviews. Everyone was saying they worked the same if not better than traditional shampoo and conditioner, so I finally took the plunge and ordered some of theses babies. SO let me tell ya what I got, first off from left to right the brown and white speckled one is a shampoo bar in the scent " cram your face in my sweet pumpkin pie". The pale pink in the middle is " unicorn farts" shampoo bar. On the right this glittery pink is a conditioner bar in " unicorn farts" and in the back those little tins are for storing your bars in, and are not included but you can purchase them seperately.

I tried the unicorn farts shampoo and conditioner bars a few times so far. At first I was like there is no way these bars are gonna even come close to making my hair feel like it normally does after washing. Boy was I wrong these are freakin awesome my hair felt so soft after washing and was very easy to brush. I also like that they dont smell to overwhelming. For some odd reason I didnt order the conditioner bar in " cram your face in my sweet pumpkin pie" so Im gonna try an hold out for another sale an order that.

Up Next We Have The Fortune Cookie Soap
The soaps I chose from the left to right in the top row are " Vivid and Cram Your Face in my Sweet Pumpkin Pie", from left to right in the middle row " Unicorn Farts and In the Loop" and the bottom row from left to right " Vivid and Unicorn Farts".  I also picked up an In the Loop fortune cookie soap but its in my shower right now.

I am super impressed with theses soaps not only do they look cute and smell amazing they do what they are suppose to. This company has an amazing eye for detail, each fortune cookie shaped soap has an actual fortune inside with the name of the soap on the back. They come in a wax paper bag with a label that list the ingredients. Every soap is different from the others because they are made fresh when you place your order and are not mass produced like many store bought soaps are. OMG, the names of these are just so unique, where else are you gonna find a unicorn fart soap or a bar of soap that smells like fruit loops with little fruit loops on it with milk dripping down the side, Um probly nowhere. Thats another reason why I love em. Shipping from them isnt too bad considering they are made fresh, I got my 1st order in about a week and my 2nd order a few days later.
If you have tried these what are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment