Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fortune Cookie Soap " Bubbling Bath Crystals" and "Mist Me?"


These Bubbling Bath Crystals were one of fortune cookie soap's new items they released on Oct. 1st. and I couldnt wait to try them. I chose the "In the Loop" scent and it smells so freaking good just like fruit loops. I wish I had ordered a few more scents to try but I thought I would like the bubble bars more, but I like these better cuz they are less messy.  All you do is add 3-4 TBSP to a running bath, I just used poured it in the lid and slowly dumped it in. And what do ya know they worked I had lots of bubbles as you will see from the pic below.

Bubbles, Bubbles, and more Bubbles!


This another product they released on Oct. 1st and its "Mist Me?" They come up with some of the cutest names. The scent I chose was Vivid and it smells like fruit punch for sure. I must have got a messed up one cuz I've seen videos on youtube of this and everyone elses is a bright pink but for some reason mine is a milky pink and from the pic you can see some of the coloring sitting at the bottom. I tried shaking it up to see if that would change the color but nope it satyed the same. I have another order thats suppose to be here tomorrow so ill see if thats the same way. It would have been nice if it was the same as everyone elses but at least it smells like what its suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment