Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Let me introduce myself

First off let me thank you for stopping by. Hi, my name is Jennifer. Im a 28 year old from the small town of Clyde, Ohio. A friend of mine suggested I start a blog because I buy so much stuff, so here I am. I love to shop, I can find something to buy just about anywhere. Makeup is by far one of my favorites to shop for, theres just such a variety out there. I also love hair products and accessories of all kinds. I am also into getting goods deals wherever I shop. Who doesnt love a sale or discount code, right! I will basically be buying beauty products and some other fun stuff with my own money unless I state otherwise and sharing my personal opinion on it, wheter it be good or bad. I will also tell you about a sale or coupon I came accross ocassionally. If there is ever anything you would like me to review please fell free to email me at prettyfullfun@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment