Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sampler Village

I had seen a few people on facebook and youtube talking about these boxes and I just had to get my hands on one. I bought the Lavishly Samplicious Sampler Box for $40 and thats including shipping. In this box you receive 35-40 randomly selected samples. I ordered on a friday and got my package on monday, now thats some fast service. Wanna see what I got?

This is the box everything came in, there was so much stuff they couldnt fit them all in the box some are behind it if you can see it. October was breast cancer awareness month so they did the box like this especially for that.
 Wow! there sure is alot of samples there. I would love to go through all of them but this post would be forever long then, so Im gonna show you my top 10 favorites. I got alil bit of everything in this months box, soap, shower gel, candles, makeup, bath salts, hair accessories, lip balm, perfume stix, and much more!
Ok these are my top 10. 
these are bath bombs that look like a cupcake. the larger sizes sell for 8-12 bucks. I recieved a sample of the scent " Divine Women". I have not tried it yet because its too cute I dont want to mess it up, lol.

I recieved a pair of dove earrings and a $5 gift certificate from them. They sell jewelry, pillows, wallart, and some other good stuff.

From her I got that cute pen with the flowers on it. I love this pen, and I think these would make great favors for a wedding or a lil gift. She sells alot of wedding accessories and the prices vary depending upon the item.

The sample I got from them is a banana cream pie scented body wash. This smells just like banana cream pie to me, almost makes you forget thats its bodywash. They sell bodywash, bath salts, lotions, soap, and a few other things that smell good over there. They are a bit pricey a 9.2 oz. bottle of body wash retails for $15.

I got a sample of pumpkin cheesecake lip balm. Its not a very strong smell but you can definitely smell a hint of pumpkin in there. It is also very moisturizing. 1 tube sells for $2.95, but you can order bulk orders also and have them personalized too!

I got a sample bag of milk goats glycerin soap. Each one is shaped like a little flower. They lather pretty well and smell good too. They sell all sorts of soap over there. You can purchase a mini bag with 5 mini soaps for as little as $2.

I received a soy melt cup in the scent " Lollipop Kiss" which is a weird kinda scent not sure what it is but I like it, but I believe they dont carry them anymore. They sell soy melt cups, soy breakaway bricks and warmers. The soy melt cups are fairly cheap you can get 2 for $3.50, or a whole brick for $4.

I got 2 mini tart melts that look like little muffins in the scent "Oatmeal Raisin". They smell like oatmeal cookies but I dont smell any raisins but thats cool cuz I dont like raisins anyway. They sell the cutest little candles over there, you can get muffins, cookies, fruit, and alot of other ones, and they even sell soap. The large size muffins sell for $6 each.

This sample was a solid perfume stick in the scent "butt naked" which smells like grape candy to me. She sells lipbalms, lipscrubs, lipgloss, perfume stix, and a few other things. A .15oz. perfume stix sells for $6.25.

Last but not least I got a sample of a soy tart in the scent "Pumpkin Pie Spice". When you burn this you will think your baking a pie it smells so good! They sell soy tarts, jar candles, bath and body products and much more. 20 of these lil pumpkin soy tarts sell for $2.95. They also have flat rate shipping for $5.95.

If you wanna get your own box the Nov./Dec. box will be available for sale on Dec. 1st. They have 3 boxes to choose from. Head on over to www.samplervillage.com to check it out, trust me you will love them.

If you already get their box what was your favorite sample?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment