Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November BirchBox

This months Birchbox was definitely better than last month. I liked 3 out of the 5 items I got. Some of the stuff is a little on the pricier end, maybe I need to change my profile a little or something. This months theme is "Getting Gifty". The box is the same as last months so I'm not gonna post any pics of that, so lets see what was in there.

This is the card they put in every box with each products name, description, and the price of the full size items.
Just a shot of everything all together!

This is Atelier Cologne " Orange SanguineCologne Absolue". If you cant tell by the name its got an orange scent to it, it also has jasmine and sandalwood in there as well. Its an ok scent but I am not a big fan of smelling like oranges, just not my thing I guess. They have this in 2 different sizes a 30ml for $50 and a 200ml for $145, so thats not too pricey I mean 200 ml is alot! So if you are a fan of oranges you may fall in love with this cologne.

BORGHESE "Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate Dry Skin" This is a mud mask for your face and or body, they say if you have dry knees or elbows you can also use it on them. I used this last night on my face because I have extremely dry skin and it worked like a charm, it left my face nice and soft. Im gonna have to try it next on my elbows and see how that go's. I received a 1 oz sample and I'm sure I can easily get at least 5 uses out of it or maybe more.They have this in 2 sizes also a 7oz. for $33.50 and a 17.6 oz. for $64, and I think thats not too bad because say if you buy a 7 oz. tube you should be able to get around 35 uses from it.

Yep you guessed it this is Supersmile "Professional Whitening Toothpaste". They say its safe for all types of teeth, false ones and veneers and your real ones too. I haven't yet tried this because I know I will never buy it because the full size costs $21 for a 4.2 oz. tube. In my opinion thats way to much for toothpaste.

And this is my favorite thing from my box this month and it is Zoya " Nail Polish in Noel". This is 1 of the 6 shades in Zoya's new Gems and Jewels Collection. I will put a pic below of what it looks like on my nails. I have never tried Zoya because I thought $8 for a nail polish was too much but I now believe its well worth it. Zoya nail polishes do not have  formaldehyde, tuolene, or dibutyl phthalate, plus they say its suppose to last 50% longer than traditional nail polish.  
Just to give you an idea of what it looks like on. The other 5 shades are pretty cute too.

This is what Birchbox calls a treat, which is just an extra item they sometimes throw in your box. These are Two Paper Dolls " Amperstand Coasters". I'm not too excited about these I mean they are just cardboard coasters but hey I may use them! They sell for $15 for a set of 6, yeah for cardboard um I dont think so.

What did you think of your BirchBox this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment