Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Feminine Palette

As you know by now I am not much of a neutral colors girl, I prefer mostly bright bold colors, but when I saw this palette I thought well this has a little of both. This palette has a few neutral shades as well as a few shades that pop with color. So I asked for the this for Christmas and I got it, yea!
 What I love about Urban Decay is their packaging, I mean most palettes I buy come in a plastic case or something similar and they dont add anything special because they assume you only care about the product but for me the packaging is part of the product. This palette certainly screams feminine to me, I especially love the peacock feathers.




The shades in the top row from left to right are stray dog, swf, and midnight cowboy. The shades in the bottom row from left to right are aquarius, darkhorse, and ecstacy.  It also came with UD's 24/7 liner in Zero and UDPP in Eden.




Sorry for the half assed picture, believe it or not it took me about 30 trys to get one this good. My 2 favorite shades are aquarius and ecstacy, of course.  Ecstacy is such a pretty purple, its a very shimmery shade yet there is no glitter in it. The same goes for Aquarius theres also no glitter but very shimmery, this is the perfect sea foam green color. Swf and Midnight Cowboy are both very light shades with alot of glitter in them. Swf is a very light peachy pink color and very glittery. Midnight cowboy is great for a brow highlight, its a very light glittery nude shade. Stray Dog is a shimmery brown shade with no glitter. Darkhorse is a very antique brassy brown shade with a bit of glitter. 
  Overall I am pretty satisfied with this palette, like I said it has the best of both a few neutrals and a few pops of colors. I know I need to embrace neutral shades a bit more because you can create some gorgeous looks with them.


Whats your preference neutrals or bright bold colors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment